The following resources have been made available to United Nurses of Alberta members in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. Further resources will be added and updated as they are made available.
- COVID-19 Frequently Asked Questions for United Nurses of Alberta members (Sept. 16, 2020)
- COVID-19 Information for UNA Members Deployed to Unfamiliar Work Areas or Caring for Off-Service Patients (Dec. 7, 2020)
- Redeployment information for UNA members (Nov. 26, 2020)
- Memo: Procedure Masks (April 22, 2020)
- Mental health and self-care resources (April 2, 2020)
- AHS, Covenant Health, and three major health care unions including UNA agree to joint statement on Personal Protective Equipment use during COVID-19 pandemic (March 27, 2020)
- Joint Statement: COVID-19 and Personal Protective Equipment (March 26, 2020)
More information on COVID-19
- Alberta Health Services (AHS)/Covenant Health
- AHS COVID-19 FAQ for Staff
- Canadian Federation of Nurses Unions
- Government of Alberta
- Public Health Agency of Canada
If you have any questions or concerns about COVID-19 related issues in your workplace, contact your UNA Local Executive or UNA Provincial Office (Phone: 1‑800‑252‑9394; Email: ProvincialOffice@una.ca) and ask to speak to an OHS Advisor for advice.