United Nurses of Alberta and Alberta Health Services are working together to develop new resources to help UNA members, managers, and Professional Responsibility Concern Committees identify best practices for each step of the PRC process.
The new resources are being launched at a series of joint information sessions at AHS worksites and UNA District meetings across the province, including on Wednesday, December 5, 2018 at the Grande Prairie Provincial Building and connected Telehealth locations.
The sessions are open to UNA members and AHS managers. UNA strongly encourages members employed by AHS to attend a session being held at their worksite. Members in Community, Cancer Care, Addictions and Mental Health are also encouraged to attend any of these presentations.
The sessions will be presented by Heather Smith, President of United Nurses of Alberta, and Sean Chilton, Vice President, Health Professions & Practice of Alberta Health Services.
Grande Prairie Provincial Building + Telehealth Sites
Date: Wednesday, December 5, 2018
Session times: 1300-1400, 1400-1500
Location: Room 2101
Telehealth locations for December 5, 2018,1300-1400, 1400-1500:
- Barrhead Continuing Care Centre, Staff Education Room
- Beaverlodge Municipal Hospital, Telehealth Room
- Blairmore Crowsnest Pass Health Centre, Boardroom 1208
- Bonnyville Community Health Services, Education Room
- Boyle Healthcare Centre, Telehealth Room
- Cold Lake Community Health Services, Education Room
- Cold Lake Healthcare Centre, Main Floor Telehealth Room
- Edson Healthcare Centre, Conference Room 2-0.318
- Elk Point Healthcare Centre, Telehealth Room
- Fairview Health Complex, Telehealth Room
- Fort McMurray Northern Lights Health Centre, 5th Floor Conference Room C
- Fort Vermilion Community Health Centre, Conference Room
- Fox Creek Health Care Centre, Telehealth Room
- Grande Cache Community Health Complex, Clinical Mobile Unit
- Grande Prairie Queen Elizabeth II Hospital, 2-2 North Level 2 Conference Room
- Grande Prairie Peace Wapiti, Conference Room 130
- Grimshaw Berwyn Community Health Complex, Admin Boardroom
- High Level Northwest Health Centre, Community Health Meeting Room NE 310
- High Prairie Health Complex, Conference Room 1, Room 2503
- La Crete Health Centre, Continue Care Centre Conference Room
- Manning Community Health Centre, Telehealth Room
- McLennan Sacred Heart Community Hospital, Telehealth Room
- Peace River Community Health Centre, Room M259
- St. Paul Community Health Services, Mobile Desktop
- Seton Healthcare Centre, Jasper, Telehealth Boardroom
- Slave Lake Healthcare Centre, Conference Room 431
- George McDougall Healthcare Centre, Smoky Lake, Room 431
- Central Peace Health Complex, Spirit River, Telehealth Room
- Valleyview Health Centre, Telehealth Room
- Westlock Healthcare Centre, Telehealth Room
For more information, please contact UNA Professional Responsibility Advisor Josh Bergman at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-252-9394.